Quality and Environment Policy
EF – ENERGIA FUNDAMENTAL, MOBILIDADE ELÉTRICA, LDA. is committed to providing products and services that fully satisfy its customers, and therefore bases its Quality and Environment Policy on the following principles:
- Ensure Business Growth and Profitability.
- Satisfy Customers and other Stakeholders by identifying their needs and expectations.
- Continuously improve the performance of ENERGIA FUNDAMENTAL and all employees by complying with legal, regulatory, and compliance requirements, as well as other requirements that ENERGIA FUNDAMENTAL subscribes to.
- Assume itself as a partner of its Clients regarding the supply of Electric Mobility Equipment (NEV – New Energy Vehicles) to optimize its resources and services.
- Maintain a set of competent and experienced employees in the company’s areas of expertise, with knowledge of the market, performing work efficiently and effectively in all services provided.
- Commits to pollution prevention and raising awareness among its suppliers and subcontractors of the need for environmental protection.
- Maintain the Integrated Quality and Environment Management System (SIGIQA) and establish objectives and goals that allow its continuous improvement and permanent updating of the Policy.
- Develop a communication process, both internal and external, to inform Employees, Customers and other Stakeholders about quality and environmental aspects.
- Ensure that this Policy is communicated, understood and applied.